Everyday Stress Relief
Stress less, stay calm, concentrate better without feeling drowsy!
To stay healthy in today’s fast-paced world, you need to be more resilient to stress. Everyday Stress Relief replenishes your body’s levels of nutrients that can be depleted during times of excessive stress.
Multiple mechanism support
The formula includes well-studied herbs and nutrients that help support your body’s response to stress on multiple levels.
It includes Magnesium, a remarkable mineral for stress support, Holy Basil L-Theanine from green tea for mental focus, and a clinically tested proprietary blend of two plant extracts called Relora®.
No sleepy side effect!
Many relaxation supplements can make you sleepy, but not Everyday Stress Relief. It’s completely safe, non-sedating and non- habit forming. You will definitely appreciate the difference between feeling calm and feeling drowsy!
Taken as directed, Everyday Stress Relief helps to:
- Promote calm without drowsiness
- Maintain a positive mood with sharp mental focus
- Manage healthy stress hormone levels
- Support your brain and adrenals in dealing with stress
- Enhance your energy, endurance and vigor
Dr. Amen talks about Everyday Stress Relief
Dr. Amen's all-natural formula supports healthy stress management in today's high demand world
Don't take it from us! Listen to these happy customers.
So far, so good.
really helps with sleep for us
Really helps me!! Everyday .
Helps a lot with nervous energy
Amazing & Comforting Product!
Ingredients & Facts
Magnesium is an essential mineral for all the cells of the body, and is fundamentally important for the electrical activity of the brain's nerve cells and for the healthy functioning of their trillions of information connections (synapses). Surveys by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention indicate magnesium deficiency is widespread. Magnesium promotes calm, balanced and mentally focused demeanor.
In a double-blind clinical trial, this patented blend of extracts of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense lowered temporary, occasional anxiety, including feelings of apprehension, tension, nervousness and worry. Relora® also can enhance healthy management of the stress hormone cortisol, while easing tension, anger, fatigue, negative mood, and confusion. This product supplies the full clinical dose of Relora®.
Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) Extract
Holy Basil is an Eastern herb, revered in Ayurveda as "The Queen of Herbs" for over 3,000 years. In clinical trials it improved adaptation to problems associated with stress, including occasional anxiety, forgetfulness, lowered attention, frequent feelings of exhaustion, and frequent sleep problems.
This vitamin-like nutrient is found especially concentrated in electrically active tissues such as the heart, retina of the eye, and brain. Taurine is important for energy generation and is a versatile protective nutrient for all the tissues, including the adrenal glands that are very important for coping with stress.
Extensive clinical research links this amino acid with the health benefits of green tea. It enhances relaxing alpha brain wave activity, reduces tension and anxiety, and fosters a restful state without diminishing daytime alertness. It also promotes healthy blood pressure stability against over-excitability associated with stress.
Magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) and Phellodendron amurense) barks are commonly used to promote relaxation and reduce stress in the body. Relora has been shown to reduce cortisol, stress and fatigue while improving vigor and mood in moderately stressed adults.1 A double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial demonstrated that Relora was effective in reducing anxiety in healthy premenopausal women with mild transitory anxiety.2 A second study in healthy overweight premenopausal women demonstrated Relora reduced cortisol levels which helped participants reduce their stress levels and maintain their body weight.3
- Talbott SM, Talbott JA, Pugh M. Effect of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense (Relora(R)) on cortisol and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2013;10(1):37.
- Kalman DS, Feldman S, Feldman R, Schwartz HI, Krieger DR, Garrison R. Effect of a proprietary Magnolia and Phellodendron extract on stress levels in healthy women: a pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Nutrition journal. 2008;7:11.
- Garrison R, Chambliss WG. Effect of a proprietary Magnolia and Phellodendron extract on weight management: a pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Alternative therapies in health and medicine. Jan-Feb 2006;12(1):50-54.
Holy basil is an adaptogenic herb which has been used in Ayurvedic medicine to support mood, promote relaxation and reduce stress. Extracts of holy basil have been shown to reduce oxidative stress by reducing lipid and protein oxidation while enhancing antioxidant defenses.1 Evidence suggests that compounds within holy basil have been shown to support blood glucose, blood pressure, lipids and cortisol, which are common biomarkers indicative of physical, mental and emotional stress in the body.2-4 It also possesses anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antibacterial activities.5
- Manikandan P, Murugan RS, Abbas H, Abraham SK, Nagini S. Ocimum sanctum Linn. (Holy Basil) ethanolic leaf extract protects against 7,12-dimethylbenz(a)anthracene-induced genotoxicity, oxidative stress, and imbalance in xenobiotic-metabolizing enzymes. Journal of medicinal food. Sep 2007;10(3):495-502.
- Gupta P, Yadav DK, Siripurapu KB, Palit G, Maurya R. Constituents of Ocimum sanctum with antistress activity. Journal of natural products. Sep 2007;70(9):1410-1416.
- Cohen MM. Tulsi - Ocimum sanctum: A herb for all reasons. Journal of Ayurveda and integrative medicine. Oct-Dec 2014;5(4):251-259.
- Agrawal P, Rai V, Singh RB. Randomized placebo-controlled, single blind trial of holy basil leaves in patients with noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. International journal of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics. Sep 1996;34(9):406-409.
- Singh S, Taneja M, Majumdar DK. Biological activities of Ocimum sanctum L. fixed oil--an overview. Indian journal of experimental biology. May 2007;45(5):403-412.
L-theanine is an amino acid found in green tea which has been demonstrated to promote relaxation and focus as well as enhance feelings of well-being. L-Theanine, has been reported to increase alpha brain wave activity, which supports feelings of relaxation and calm while reducing feelings of stress.1,2 It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure in healthy volunteers under stress3,4 as well as improve the quality of sleep in a randomized, placebo-controlled trial of boys with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.5
- Juneja LR, Chu D, Okubo T, Nagato Y, Yokogoshi H. L-theanine-a unique amino acid of green tea and its relaxation effect in humans. Trends in Food Science & Tech 1999;10(6-7):199-204.
- Gomez-Ramirez M, Higgins BA, Rycroft JA, et al. The deployment of intersensory selective attention: a high-density electrical mapping study of the effects of theanine. Clin Neuropharmacol. Jan-Feb 2007;30(1):25-38.
- Yoto A, Motoki M, Murao S, Yokogoshi H. Effects of L-theanine or caffeine intake on changes in blood pressure under physical and psychological stresses. Journal of physiological anthropology. 2012;31:28.
- Kimura K, Ozeki M, Juneja LR, Ohira H. L-Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses. Biological psychology. Jan 2007;74(1):39-45.
- Lyon MR, Kapoor MP, Juneja LR. The effects of L-theanine (Suntheanine(R)) on objective sleep quality in boys with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Alternative medicine review : a journal of clinical therapeutic. Dec 2011;16(4):348-354.
Taurine is an amino acid that functions to stabilize nerve cell membranes by regulating the flow of information in and out of cells. Animal studies demonstrate that taurine has been shown to help with memory and thinking skills1 and as well as reducing anxiety1,2 which suggests it can support a healthy mood and cognition. Taurine promotes relaxation by helping to balance GABA, the brains calming neurotransmitter.
- El Idrissi A. Taurine improves learning and retention in aged mice. Neurosci Lett. May 2 2008;436(1):19-22.
- Kong WX, Chen SW, Li YL, et al. Effects of taurine on rat behaviors in three anxiety models. Pharmacology, biochemistry, and behavior. Feb 2006;83(2):271-276.
Magnesium is a mineral important in energy production. It assists in calcium and potassium uptake in the body. A deficiency in magnesium can interfere in nerve cell firing, resulting in irritability and nervousness. Supplementing the body with magnesium can help with a sense of calm.