In this powerful 5 CD set, neurosurgical ICU nurse and health coach Tana Amen interviews 5 world renowned physicians to show you how to get and stay healthy. The interviews include:
- Dr. Mark Hyman on metabolism, managing prediabetes and diabetes with diet, weight loss and using food as medicine.
- Dr. Sara Gottfried about how your diet affects your hormones, along with PMS, perimenopause, and menopause. Plus, natural treatments to optimize your hormones.
- Dr. Joel Kahn on “prevent, not stent” and preventing heart disease and hypertension, which is the second leading cause of death in the US behind smoking.
- Dr. Eldred Taylor on managing anxiety, stress, and sleep.
- Dr. Daniel Amen about brain health and preventing memory loss with age. Plus, natural ways to deal with ADD, anxiety, and depression.
Listening to this program is like having a consult with 5 of the world’s most noted physicians to learn how to optimize your health and thrive at any stage in life.
Recommendations from the leader in brain directed nutrition
You may also be interested in the following product(s)