The Instruction Manual that should have come with your child! Daniel G. Amen, M.D. Here is a great way to increase your parenting skills! New Skills for Frazzled Parents will give you clear, quick, and lasting results.
Parenting is a skill we learn from our parents. And your children will learn their skills from you. If you do it right, your children are more likely to do a good job with their children, and so on, and so on.
If you are a parent . . . you will love Dr. Amen’s clear, simple, effective techniques—techniques that work!
If you are a clinician . . . this course will empower you to teach "superior parenting skills" to change a generation of parents and children.
This program teaches parenting skills that will help produce children who are:
The exercises in the workbook will help you:
- Understand why children and parents struggle
- Dramatically improve the quality of your relationship with your child
- Establish clear family rules and values
- Give effective commands
- Avoid parenting traps
- Reinforce your child’s pleasing behaviors
- Give your child appropriate choices
- Effectively manage public misbehavior
- Learn 5 critical mistakes that parents make with teens
- Teach your children to think positive and feel good
- Teach kids to turn their mistakes into positive lessons
- Get your child to mind the first time you say something
LEARN TO BE A FIRM, KIND AND EFFECTIVE PARENT!
Parents: Read New Skills for Frazzled Parents to learn how to optimize parenting skills that involve discipline, positive reinforcement and goal setting. Help your child be the best they can in school with helpful study tips. This product combination is beneficial for the whole family!