A Step-by-Step Guide for Identifying and Achieving your Goals Including . . .
The Sabotage vs. Success Profile
Daniel G. Amen, M.D.
Tired of losing . . . and suspecting YOU are your own worst enemy? Here's what you've been looking for!
Expert, pragmatic advice for unraveling and breaking through self-defeating behavior!
This program uses a combination of interactive questionnaires and exercises to help you turn around your career, your relationships and even your very own personality.
How to Get Out of Your Own Way shows you . . .
- 27 self-sabotaging characteristics . . . which ones are holding YOU back?
- How your family background affects your career and how to escape negative patterns of the past
- How to form positive personal and business relationships . . . and let success "rub off" on you
- The 9 rules for defining success . . . and how they can help you re-evaluate your goals
- The importance of "Imagineering" . . . why your expectations may be too low
Discover who you really are and what you can be. Start making key decisions, great career moves and dynamic everyday choices in your life!
How to Get Out of Your Own Way
Soft cover book, 293 pages