Healing Autism A New Way Forward
What You’ll Learn
Upon completion of this course, you will know how to:
- Identify ASD symptoms and its subtypes, and understand its impact on individuals.
- Address specific ASD environmental factors using practical methods and skills developed in this course.
- Appropriately respond using scientifically and medically-based interventions.
- Implement behavioral management techniques with you and your loved one.
- Transition with your loved one into their different life stages.
- Identify “caregiver burnout” and use effective methods to limit it.
- 11 video lessons
- Downloadable support information sheets
- Community discussion board
Organization of the Course
This is a self-paced course, meaning you can complete the course at your own speed. The course is divided into 11 learning modules. Start with the first module and work your way through the course
Access This Course on Amen University’s Learning Platform
All your courses are available for you on Amen University learning platform – accessible on desktop, tablet or smartphone.
*DISCLAIMER: This information is for educational purposes only and any recommendations therein are not