Brain and Memory Power Boost
Nourish your brain, enjoy the memory-boosting benefits!
Brain and Memory Power Boost is exclusively formulated to promote healthy brain metabolism and optimal functioning of its almost 200 billion cells.
Formulated with seven brain boosters which help promote brain energy, support important neurons and defend against free radical damage to the brain. Together they help power up mental sharpness and cognition so you can think fast on your feet again.
Promotes oxygen flow to the brain
Did you know that your brain requires about 20 percent of your body’s total oxygen and blood sugar resources – or even more when your brain is in “overdrive”?
Brain and Memory Power Boost has two ingredients – Vinpocetine and Ginkgo Biloba Extract – to support healthy blood flow. Other ingredients help support the blood vessel walls and the brain’s enzyme systems, neurotransmitter systems, and overall connectivity.
Unique phospholipid formula helps conserve cognitive function as we age
Brain and Memory Power Boost provides 100mg of Phosphatidyl Serine (PS) – a nutrient that is a natural building block for cell membranes. In the brain, cell membranes transport nutrients into the nerve cells, power the mitochondria that generate most of the cells’ energy, and form the synapses that are the functional connectors between nerve cells. PS supports healthy cognitive function in people over the age of 50.
It's making a difference for me!
So Far, So Good
Side effects, headache and fatigue, but may work for others.
Can tell a difference in a short period of time!
Sharp & alert
Worth every cent
This product is great and will recommend others to use it.
An end to the endless neurological stymie
It works for me!
I PASSED! I'm now a USRN, December 2016.
I've been out of the Nursing profession for almost 10 years. I can't express my gratitude enough for taking this product during my journey (reviews for the NCLEX-RN). Whoever encounters this testimony, especially those who are struggling with cognition/memory, with daily exercises; daily prayers/meditations; daily balanced diet intake; and pills of Brain and Memory Power Boost, you can feel the difference.
More power and To God Be The Glory!
Wonderful pills for aging people.
Most amazing product I've ever take !
Most amazing product I've ever taken!
Not sure if working or not
Think more clearly
Helps boost my brain clarity & energy!
Didn't work for me
2 months of these supplements has been a total Game Changer!!
Easier to Retrieve Info
Brain & Memory Power Boost delivers results!
Bummed it didn't work for me
Amazing product I take daily
Give this a try - you will not be sorry!
Give this supplement a month before you assess it effects
Great for Focus
I can't wait to see the Brian Power boosting results!!
This product helps boost my brain clarity!
I got foggy after stopping.
I never expected such wonderful results!!
This is a GREAT product to start changing your life!
Another Great Product!
Love this and it works
A natural approach
He almost won much better player in table tennis tournament
After he came home, he said "Dad, I noticed that I now see every movement and mistake that I was previously doing and I can see and predict other people mistakes too. I asked him, when he was started noticing that, he responded - past 10 days. He almost won much better player in that tournament, and everyone have seen it, and they were shocked too.
Thank you, Dr. Amen very much for that product.
Don't run out, you'll notice then that this supplement works!
The Brain and Memory Power Boost has really helped with memory and energy functions.
Recommend for mood issues
Thank you! Indeed, it is working...
Seems to improve energy and clarity.
Seems to improve energy and clarity.
It Definitely Works
Thanks God and Dr. Amen!
very good but expensive product
Good quality supplements that work for me
I think it's working.
We experience the passion to study long hours and maintain sharp and focus.
An amazing supplement!
I can tell
Memory and energy.
Surprised By the Dramatic Results
Be able to think on your feet
Actually think it enables me to function at a higher level day to day.
Brings distinct mental clarity & focus. Calms rapid-fire thoughts vying for my attention; quiets that chatter and enables me to think clearly & identify my priorities.
Excellent brain supplement
Don't live without this product
Love This Product!!!
I am glad to have found these supplements.
Back on track
5 stars, HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Wonderful product for memory
Good product - had to reduce dosage.
I see a huge difference in my ability to recall names and words.
Kicked in right away with noticeable improvement.
Starting to notice a difference!
The Smart Me Boost
Healthiest supplement I know of that is keeping me on top of my game everyday!!
An essential for anyone who desires clarity of mind and increased focus
Five star product
The answer we've searched high and low for!
Taking about a month...
Helps especially in the afternoon when I 'm starting to feel weak.
Keep up the good work and I will be seeing my psychologist and psychiatrist this next week, crossing my thumbs to a successful consultation.
A must have
Helps my focus and concentration challenges disappear
This product has made much improvement in my memory.
Great for the whole family
While I was on a business trip to California, I even dropped by the clinic there to get another bottle!
I'd recommend this to all students!
Better clarity and quicker recall
For the first time in my life I can remember names.
Focus and Energy to bring it back to focus and energy
I can't do without it
Expensive, but well worth it.
I had a head impact as a child, was exposed to Lyme disease in the past, experienced a blast while in Iraq as a Marine... so my memory has been a problem for me. This supplement has made a noticeable positive difference. I'm buying more. Stick with it and good luck.
Excellent product of which I am a continual repeat customer!!
Brain and Memory Power Boost
Ingredients & Facts
This universal building block for cell membranes is most concentrated in the brain, especially in the synapses that connect the nerve cells into information transfer networks. PS is also important for the membranes that make mitochondria, the cell’s energy generators. PS is extensively researched, with 38 double-blind clinical trials and hundreds of other human studies.
• Supports healthy memory, learning, other cognitive functions
• Improves attention, including in children
• Enhances coping with stress, including in young adults
• Helps maintains nerve cell membrane fluidity and specialized functions
• Facilitates nerve growth factor actions, which supports nerve cell renewal.
This amino acid is naturally produced in the body and has fundamental importance in energy production as well as for gene, enzyme and neurotransmitter functions.• Important for the brain to make energy, helping protect against mental fatigue
• Promotes health functioning of the entire nervous system, particularly in the elderly
• Enhances mood as established from extensive clinical research
• Facilitates and helps regulate acetylcholine neurotransmitter action in the brain
• Major source of acetyl groups that help regulate gene activity.
As your hardworking brain consumes large amounts of oxygen it generates oxygen free radicals that need to be tightly controlled. Numerous human studies show that NAC provides powerful antioxidant defense against free radicals. NAC also enhances the electrochemical (“redox”) balance within the nerve cells, helping maintain optimal conditions for their metabolic and neurotransmitter activities.• Extensively researched anti-toxin and antioxidant regulator
• Supports healthy cognition and mood
• Increases ability to cope with cravings
• Enhances coping with behavioral challenges
• Helps the brain and body conserve glutathione, a master antioxidant.
A vitamin-like nutrient that’s vital to cellular energy production, alpha lipoic acid works within your cell mitochondria to generate energy. It’s also a potent antioxidant.• Protects against cell damage
• Safeguards nerve cell integrity
• Balances blood sugar levels
• Supports cell mitochondria and energy production.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract
This popular and effective plant extract supports healthy blood flow, which is critical to optimal brain function. Your brain needs at least 20% of your blood flow when at rest, even more when it is fully mentally engaged. Clinical research suggests Ginkgo may work better when combined with PS.• Promotes healthy structure and functioning of blood vessels
• Helps ensure reliable and sufficient blood flow to the brain
• Very powerful antioxidant properties.
Works with Ginkgo to promote healthy blood flow to the brain and body.• Supports healthy brain blood flow, particularly via the brain’s small blood vessels
• Enhances blood vessel tone, allowing for flexible blood delivery to the brain
• Used in combination with Ginkgo, can improve information processing speed
• Has protective effects on nerve cells and the brain tissue.
Extracted from Huperzia serrata (club moss), a traditional Chinese medicinal herb, this substance improves the actions of the acetylcholine neurotransmitter system, which plays a central role in memory and behavior.• Supports healthy memory and behavior in older persons
• Supports energy generation by the nerve cell mitochondria
• Provides antioxidant and other protective effects
• Facilitates nerve growth factor, which supports nerve cell renewal.
|Serving Size 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
(as Sharp PS™ Green from sunflower lecithin)
(as acetyl-l-carnitine HCI)
|N-AcetylCysteine (NAC)||400 mg||†|
|Alpha-Lipoic Acid||200 mg||†|
|Ginkgo Biloba extract, (PureLeaf™)
(Ginkgo Biloba, leaf) [standardized to 24% ginkgo flavonols, 6% terpene lactones, ≤ 5 ppm ginkgolic acids]
|Huperzine A (Huperzia serrata)||100 mcg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Free from milk/dairy, gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, eggs, corn, or artificial colors or flavoring.
CAUTION: This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women, nor for individuals taking anticoagulant medications or suffering from heart disease.
Dr. Amen talks about Brain and Memory Power Boost
A product this effective is no accident - it's science.
Brain and Memory Power Boost provides clinically meaningful doses of 7 intensively researched brain boosters.
This phospholipid nutrient is present in all our cells and is an essential building block for cell membranes, including those of the mitochondria.1-3 It is most concentrated in the brain, where it is crucial for information transfer between nerve cells at the synapses. PS is also important in other nerve cell functions including maintaining the cellular internal environment, signal transduction of messages from outside to inside the cells, release of nerve transmitters and other substances from cells, cell-cell communication, and cell growth regulation.2-5 PS has a variety of structural and functional roles related to cell membranes, including facilitating membrane protein functions, maintaining cell receptors for nerve transmitters, nerve growth factor and other messenger substances, and packaging neurotransmitters such as norepinephrine, acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin into membrane vesicles for subsequent release into the synapses.2-5 Randomized, controlled clinical research trials demonstrate that PS promotes mental focus, learning, and other cognitive functions. PS especially can enhance memory for words, faces, names, and numbers, and supports brain health across the lifespan.6-11
- Alberts B, Johnson A, Lewis J, others. Molecular Biology of The Cell. 2008;Garland Science, Taylor & Francis Group, New York.
- Kidd PM. Altern. Med. Rev. 1996;1:70-84.
- Shiao YJ, Lupo G, Vance JE. J. Biol. Chem. 1995;270(19):11190-11198.
- Pedata F, Giovanelli L, Spignoli G, others. Neurobiol. Aging 1985;6:337-339.
- Tsakiris S, Deliconstantinos G. Biochem. J. 1984;220:301-307.
- Amaducci L, SMID Group. Psychopharmacology Bulletin 1988;24(1):130-134.
- Cenacchi T, Bertoldin T, Farina C, others. Aging (Milano) 1993;5(2):123-133.
- Crook TH, Tinklenberg J, Yesavage J, others. Neurology 1991;41:644-649.
- Crook T, Petrie W, Wells C, Massari DC. Psychopharmacology Bulletin 1992;28(1):61-66.
- Kato-Kataoka A, Sakai M, Ebina R, others. J. Clin. Biochem. Nutr. 2010;47:246-255.
- Maggioni M, Picotti GB, Bondiolotti GP, others. Acta Psychr. Scand. 1990;81:265-270.
This nutrient is intrinsic to the body's metabolism and essential for normal mitochondrial function in all our cells.1 It facilitates the transport of long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria, thereby promoting efficient cellular energy production and indirectly bolstering antioxidant defense.2 It provides acetyl groups that are involved in the regulation of gene activity and the functioning of certain enzymes and other proteins. The brain also can use such acetyl groups to make acetylcholine, a key nerve transmitter.3 Clinical trials suggest ALC can be used by itself4-7 or in combination with other nutrients8 to support cognition, mood and other nervous system functions.4-8
- Alberts B, Johnson A, Lewis J, others. Molecular Biology of The Cell. 2008;Garland Science, Taylor & Francis Group, New York.
- Rosca MG, Lemieux H, Hoppel CL. Adv. Drug Delivery Rev. 2009;61:1332-1342.
- Ando S, Tadenuma T, Tanaka Y, others. J. Neurosci. Res. 2001;66:266-271.
- Montgomery SA, Thal LJ, Amrein R. Int. Clin. Psychopharmacol. 2003;18(2):61-71.
- Thal LJ, Carta A, Clarke WR, others. Neurology 1996;47(3):705-711.
- Salvioli G, Neri M. Drugs Exptl. Clin. Res. 1994;20(4):169-176.
- Brooks JO 3rd, Yesavage JA, Carta A, Bravi D. Int. Psychogeriatr. 1998;10(2):193-203.
- Chan A, Remington R, Kotyla E, others. J Nutr Health Aging 2010;14(3):224-230.
This is a well-utilized form of l-cysteine, an amino acid that contains sulfur and is the major antioxidant circulating in our blood.1 L-cysteine is also needed to produce glutathione, a very powerful antioxidant and metabolic regulator. It not stable as a dietary supplement, but NAC is stable and is an effective substitute for this important nutrient. Toxins and other stressors tend to deplete the body's l-cysteine and glutathione stores, and supplementing with NAC can effectively replete blood cysteine and cell glutathione levels.2-4 Clinical trials validate NAC's versatile support for cognition and other higher brain functions,5-7 also for behavioral challenges including coping with a variety of cravings.8
- Droge W. Phil. Trans. Royal Soc. B 2005;360:2355-2372.
- Atkuri KR, Mantovani JJ, Herzenberg LA, Herzenberg LA. Curr. Opin. Pharmacol. 2007;7:355-359.
- Heard KJ. New Engl. J. Med. 2008;359:285-292.
- Millea PJ. Am. Fam. Physician 2009;80:265-269.
- Dean O, Giorlando F, Berk M. J Psychiatr. Neurosci. 2011;36:78-86.
- Badaloo A, Reid M, Forrester T, others. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 2002;76:646-652.
- Hoffer ME, Balaban C, Slade MD, Tsao JW, Hoffer B. PLoS One. 2013;8(1):e54163.
- Gray KM, Carpenter MJ, Baker NL, others. Am. J. Psychiatry 2012;169(8):805-812.
Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA)
This nutrient is also built into the body's metabolism and like ALC is also important for energy production by the mitochondria in our cells.1,2 Being an essential cofactor for 3 major energy-producing enzymes makes ALA integral to all cell energy generation.2 As a dietary supplement ALA also has powerful antioxidant capacity, so powerful that it can help the body conserve endogenous antioxidants such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and glutathione.1,2 ALA has also proven valuable for the effective regulation of blood sugar levels, which is crucial for healthy brain function.3 Preliminary evidence suggests ALA may support cognitive health as we age.4,5
- Packer L, Cadenas E. J. Clin. Biochem. Nutr. 2011;48(1):26-32.
- Long J, Gao F, Tong L, others. Neurochem. Res. 2009; 34(4):755-763.
- Gomes MB, Negrato CA. Diabetol. Metab. Syndr. 2014;6:80 (18 pages)
- Maczurek A, Hager K, Kenklies M, others. Adv. Drug. Deliv. Rev. 2008;60(13-14):1463-1470.
- Sancheti H, Kanamori K, Patil I, others. J. Cerebral Blood Flow Metab. 2014;34:288-296.
Ginkgo Biloba Extract (GBE)
This extract from the leaf of the Ginkgo biloba tree, native to China, is most recognized for its brain supportive and antioxidant properties, and for its ability to enhance the healthy circulation.1,2 Authentic GBE are standardized to contain 24% flavonol glycosides and 6% terpene compounds including ginkgolides and bilobalides.1 These compounds have versatile antioxidant and other protective properties.1,2 Supplementation with GBE can protect cell membranes from free radical-associated lipid peroxidation and neurons from oxidative damage.3,4 Ginkgo biloba’s ability to improve blood flow to both the brain and the peripheral circulation underlie much of its clinical benefit.5 Ginkgo has been shown to enhance cognition in healthy individuals6-10 as well as those with age related cognitive impairment.11-13 Furthermore, gingko biloba has been shown to improve working memory independently10,14 and when combined with vinpocetine.15
- DeFeudis FV, Drieu K. Current Drug Targets 2000;1(1):25-58.
- Ahlemeyer B, Krieglstein J. Cell. Mol. Life Sci. 2003;60(9):1779-1792.
- Brautigam MR, Blommaert FA, Verleye G, others. Phytomedicine 1998;5(6):425-434.
- Bastianetto S, Ramassamy C, Dore S, others. European Journal Neurosci. 2000;12(6):1882-1890.
- Mashayekh A, Pham DL, Yousem DM, others. Neuroradiology 2011;53(3):185-191.
- Elsabagh S, Hartley DE, Ali O, others. Psychopharmacology 2005;179(2):437-446.
- Kennedy DO, Jackson PA, Haskell CF, others. Human Psychopharmacology 2007;22(8):559-566.
- Kennedy DO, Scholey AB, Wesnes KA. Psychopharmacology 2000;151(4):416-423.
- Rigney U, Kimber S, Hindmarch I. Phytotherapy Research 1999;13(5):408-415.
- Stough C, Clarke J, Lloyd J, Nathan PJ. Int. J. Neuropsychopharmacol. 2001;4(2):131-134.
- Mazza M, Capuano A, Bria P, Mazza S. Eur. J. Neurology 2006;13(9):981-985.
- Oken BS, Storzbach DM, Kaye JA. Arch. Neurol. 1998;55(11):1409-1415.
- Brondino N, De Silvestri A, Re S, others. Evidence Based Compl. Altern. Med. 2013;Article ID 915691, 11 pages.
- Silberstein RB, Pipingas A, Song J, others. Evidence Based Compl. Altern. Med. 2011;Article ID 164139, 10 pages.
- Polich J, Gloria R. Human Psychopharmacology 2001;16(5):409-416.
This is an alkaloid compound prepared from the periwinkle plant (Vinca minor).1 It promotes blood vessel dilation to support healthy blood flow.2 VINPO also might promote blood flow by improving the flexibility of red blood cells and thereby allowing them to better traverse small blood vessels.3 Additionally, VINPO may lower platelet aggregation tendency in the circulating blood.4 VINPO has been used for decades to support circulatory5 and cognitive health.6 Brain imaging studies using PET (Positron Emission Tomography) demonstrate VINPO is rapidly taken up into the brain following oral dosing.7 Preliminary evidence indicates VINPO also supports nerve cell adaptability in the brain ("plasticity").8 In a clinical trial that combined vinpocetine with Ginkgo Biloba Extract, healthy individuals showed faster information processing capacity.9
- Nicholson CD. Psychopharmacology (Berlin) 1990;101(2):147-159.
- Tamaki N, Kusunoki T, Matsumoto S. Ther. Hung. 1985;33(1):13-21.
- Hayawaka M. Arzneimittelforschung 1992;42:108-110.
- Akopov SE, Gabrielian ES. Eur. J. Clin. Pharmacol. 1992;42(3):257-259.
- Hindmarch I, Fuchs HH, Erzigkeit H. Int. Clin. Psychopharmacol. 1991;6(1):31-43.
- Miyazaki M. Angiology 1995;46(1):53-58.
- Gulyas B, Halldin C, Sovago J, others. Eur. J. Nucl. Med. Mol. Imaging 2002;29(8):1031-1038.
- Medina AE. Frontiers in Neurosci. 2011;5(Article 21):5 pages.
- Polich J, Gloria R. Hum. Psychopharmacol. 2001;16(5):409-416.
Huperzine A (HUPA)
Extracted from the Chinese club moss Huperzia serrata (club moss), a traditional Chinese medicinal herb, this alkaloid likely functions by improving acetylcholine's actions in the brain.1-3 Acetylcholine plays a central role in the brain's cognitive processes.4 Recent research indicates HUPA also can have positive effects on the mitochondria of nerve cells,5 and can enhance the action of nerve growth factor, a protein that helps regulate healthy nerve cell renewal.6 HUPA also can help guard certain brain circuits against potential problems from overstimulation via their NMDA (N-methyl-D-aspartate) receptors.7 Clinical trial findings suggest HUPA supports healthy cognitive function in older persons.5,8,9
- Skolnick AA. JAMA 1997;277(10):776.
- Pepping J. Am. J. Health Syst. Pharm. 2000;57(6):530, 533-534.
- Ashani Y, Peggins JO 3rd, Doctor BP. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 1992;184(2):719-726.
- Amenta F, Tayebati SK. Curr. Medicinal Chem. 2008;15:488-498.
- Qian ZM, Ke Y. Frontiers Aging Neurosci. 2014;6(Article 216):6 pages.
- Tang LL, Wang R, Tang XC. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica 2005;26(6):673-678.
- Wang XD, Zhang JM, Yang HH, Hu GY. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica 1999;20(1):31-35.
- Yang G, Wang Y, Tian J, Liu JP. PLoS ONE 2013;8(9):e74916, 8 pages.
- Xing SH, Zhu CX, Zhang R, An L. Evidence Based Compl. Altern. Med. 2014;Article ID 363985, 10 pages.