One of the Best Ways to Boost Energy and Reduce Stress
In today’s fast-paced, performance driven world, many people struggle to keep up with the demands of their crazy busy lives. When they experience too much stress, many adopt unhealthy methods for coping with daily pressures.
- School– It’s well known that many students abuse Adderall or other attention medications to give them a boost when writing term papers or studying for finals.
- Sports– Taking steroids or other performance enhancing drugs has become an epidemic across many sports and includes both amateur and professional athletes.
- Work– Some adults use their children’s attention medication to give them a mental edge. Others turn to prescription medications, illicit drugs or alcohol to help lessen their pain. Still others use tobacco products or vaping to help soothe the stresses in their lives.
These examples reveal a widespread demand for increased energy and a greater capacity to take on the challenges of the day. However, such detrimental coping strategies often produce the opposite effect of what the user had originally intended.
Such short-sighted choices can end up doing more harm than good and lead to mental and physical hardships in the long run.
Boost Energy Naturally
At BrainMD, we believe that the best way to attain and maintain peak performance, both physically and mentally, is the natural way. We recommend supplements and nutrition first and foremost before putting medications or other harmful substances into your body.
Our line of brain healthy vitamins and supplements are ultra-pure, clinical strength and brain directed. The ingredients in these high-quality supplements come from the finest sources, have undergone rigorous clinical testing and have been formulated for maximum absorption to boost energy and give you the nutrients you need to handle stress or mental strain.
If you want to naturally improve your athletic, school or work performance, or just want more focus and energy to get you through the day, we’ve got just what you need…
Focus & Energy
It’s not uncommon for people to have periods where they feel tired or unfocused. BrainMD’s Focus & Energy was designed to promote sharpness, improve mental and physical productivity and prevent fatigue without lowering blood sugar.
Unlike many other dietary supplements, which claim to include adaptogens but don’t use valid ingredients, Focus & Energy provides nutritional and medicinal plant concentrates that are clinically proven. Its potent green tea extract is high in EGCG and other polyphenol antioxidants and was chosen specifically to intensify oxygen and nutrient delivery to the brain.
Three Stress-fighting Herbals
Focus & Energy also contains three highly concentrated plant adaptogens:
- Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic medicinal revered over thousands of years for its mental sharpening benefits. Modern clinical research reveals it is also superb for coping with stress and occasional anxiety.
- Rhodiola thrives in the most extreme Siberian climates and is a favorite in the East. This concentrate is doubly standardized and proven beneficial in many clinical trials..
- Asian (Panax) ginseng leads all other ginsengs for its almost immediate mental focus benefits. This concentrate is loaded with 15% brain-active ginsenosides and is proven from intensive research.
Focus & Energy is formulated specifically to reinforce the brain and body’s ability to fight fatigue and adapt to stress. It also contains choline, a vitamin-like nutrient that helps the brain make the key transmitter acetylcholine and has other metabolic pathways that promote endurance and vigor.
If you’re looking for a natural energizer, Focus & Energy helps fortify your body with specially selected nutrients and medicinal plant substances that provide enhanced mental focus and sustained energy. And unlike the energy rush you can get from your stimulant of choice (coffee, diet soda, caffeine pills), there’s no dramatic drop in mood and energy with this dietary supplement. Focus & Energy is safe, natural and non-habit forming.
To be successful in today’s world, you need a clear mind and sharp focus. At BrainMD, we’re dedicated to providing the highest purity nutrients to give you the attention, focus, and energy you need to do the things you love.
For more information about Focus & Energy and our full list of supplements, visit us at BrainMD.
Keith is grateful to have the opportunity to write about supplements since many of them have made a dramatic difference in his life. He is often heard around the office saying, “We have supplements for that.”
Latest posts by Keith Rowe (see all)
- This is How Probiotics Can Help Support a Healthy Mood - July 10, 2019
- Learn How to Boost Your Memory with Curcumin - July 8, 2019
- 10 Ways to Keep Your 4th of July Safe and Healthy - July 2, 2019