The One Thing You Should Never Forget to Pack
The weather is nice and you’re ready to get outside for some fun. Whether you’re hanging out at the beach, hitting the trail for a hiking or mountain biking adventure or just taking a road trip to get out of town, don’t forget to pack the one thing that will supercharge your trip from the start…your vitamins!
Maybe it’s due to their tiny size, but many people forget to pack supplements or vitamins when leaving for a vacation or a weekend outing. Although getting off your vitamin regimen is never a good thing, it’s particularly harmful when you head off on a trip.
Without the proper nutrients, you may find it difficult to engage in activities that require sustained physical exertion. Or, you may experience a reduction in mental sharpness, an increase in edginess and difficulties recalling key details of your itinerary or accommodations. To prevent periods of low energy, mood, and memory issues, always remember to take your supplements with you.
There’s no need to pack bottles or a weekly vitamin organizer – BrainMD offers ultra-pure, brain-directed supplements in a convenient on-the-go packet. We’ve developed two different supplement packet options to fit your on-the-go lifestyle:
Brain & Body Power
Brain & Body Power is a superior supplement system that was designed for essential everyday performance. It’s a powerful daily regimen of 3 essential supplements for your brain, memory, and overall health.
To make it even easier, we combined each recommended dose into a convenient packet that can be easily packed in your backpack or travel bag. Plus, you’ll save up to $50 compared to buying them all individually!
Each packet contains:
Brain and Memory Power Boost (2 capsules)
Our bestselling, brain-boosting formula provides potent ingredients to support the brain’s energy, connectivity, and memory performance.
NeuroVite Plus (2 capsules)
This powerful combination of 50 vitamins, minerals and plant extracts (all in their most active forms for optimal bioavailability) is foundational to your supplement regimen.
Omega-3 Power (1 capsule)
Omega-3 Power provides a high dose of omega-3 fatty acids and is unique in that it is screened for over 250 potential contaminants to ensure maximum purity.
Here’s what others are saying about Brain & Body Power:
“I love this product. These little packets have everything I need to feel great and be sure that I am treating my brain and body well. I really appreciate the convenience of the packets; I don’t need to dispense my supplements from separate bottles and it is especially great for travel.” -Tricia
Brain & Body Power Max
Brain & Body Power Max contains the same supplements found in Brain & Body Power, but adds more capsules for larger doses of the nutrients you need to maintain an active lifestyle. This comprehensive supplement system makes it easy to stay healthy on-the-go with portable packets for your pocket, bag or backpack.
Brain & Body Power Max is recommended for those who are interested in a truly powerful dietary supplement for their brains with added memory support. It provides your brain and the rest of your body with amino acids, vitamins, minerals, botanical extracts and neuro-nutrients – all at advanced levels.
Each packet contains:
Brain and Memory Power Boost (3 capsules)
This brain-boosting formula will provide you with an all-star lineup of potent ingredients that support the brain’s energy, connectivity, and overall performance.
NeuroVite Plus (2 capsules)
NeuroVite Plus is the only source of Dr. Daniel Amen’s proprietary Brain Boosting Blend of brain-supporting nutrients.
Omega-3 Power (2 capsules)
Healthy brains and hearts require plenty of omega-3’s to operate at peak performance, and Omega-3 Power is an excellent way to get them at a much higher potency than standard fish oil products.
Here’s what others are saying about Brain & Body Power Max:
“Having all these vitamins in two daily packets allows me to travel with them so I never forget to take them.” -Terrie
In addition to taking powerful, brain healthy supplements, here are some tips for maintaining optimal health on your next trip or outdoor excursion:
5 Tips for Maintaining Your Health While Traveling:
1. Pack a Snack- Emergency rations can be a lifesaver if your blood sugar drops and you get a snack attack. Examples of healthy snacks are sugar-free dried fruits (raisins, cranberries, and cherries), vegetables (baby carrots, celery, and snap peas), and nuts (almonds and walnuts). Protein-rich foods like seeds and nuts take longer to digest, which may help satiate your hunger between meals. Walnuts have almost twice as many antioxidants as other commonly consumed nuts such as almonds, peanuts, and pistachios.
2. Stay Hydrated- Your brain is 80% water, so anything that dehydrates it (such as too much caffeine or alcohol) should be avoided. How much water should you drink? Half your body weight in ounces is best. Example: if you weigh 150 pounds, drink 75 ounces of water each day. Staying outside for extended periods of time, especially in arid regions, may require that you drink even more water to remain well hydrated.
3. Get Your Daily D3– Engaging in outdoor activities is important for everyone and has an overall positive effect on vitality. While enjoying the great outdoors, you’ll get the added benefit of natural sunlight. Daily exposure to appropriate levels (just 10 to 30 minutes a day) of direct sunlight can boost vitamin D3 levels which can help improve your mood. Be sure to monitor how much sun you’re getting – too much exposure can lead to severe sunburn and even skin cancer.
4. Plan Ahead- There’s nothing more stressful than realizing the day before you go on a trip that you still haven’t gotten an oil change, gone to the bank or purchased extra socks. Creating a checklist will help reduce the stress of preparing for your trip. Before you leave, search the internet for popular beaches, hikes or day trips in the area you’re visiting to avoid the last-minute craziness that comes from indecisiveness or poor planning.
5. Adventure Journal- Keeping an adventure journal is a fun way to preserve the memories of some of the most exciting times in your life. Writing down your experiences in a journal not only has the immediate benefit of providing a relaxing pastime but also provides a future record of experiences that you may otherwise forget. If you choose not to journal on your trip, be sure to do so soon after you return while the memories are still fresh.
At BrainMD, we’re dedicated to providing the highest purity nutrients to give you the focus and energy you need to do the things you love most in life. For our full list of supplements, visit us at BrainMD.
Keith is grateful to have the opportunity to write about supplements since many of them have made a dramatic difference in his life. He is often heard around the office saying, “We have supplements for that.”
Latest posts by Keith Rowe
- Turmeric – Nature’s Remarkable Memory Booster - October 18, 2018
- Supplement Labeling 101: Everything You Need to Know - October 11, 2018
- Do Your High-Priced Vitamins Have Cheap Ingredients? - October 4, 2018