Learn How to Improve Your Focus and Attention
In today’s busy world, giving our complete focus and attention to one thing or person is becoming increasingly difficult.
Attention issues can affect the way we function and how we perceive the world. Unfortunately, the rapid rise of attention problems isn’t only afflicting the young; a growing number of adults are finding it harder and harder to remain organized, stay on task, and complete projects.
Common attention issues include:
- Shifting attention
Attention concerns can be aggravated by a variety of factors, including poor diet, environmental toxins, lack of sleep, stress, and limited physical activity. Unaddressed attention challenges can have alarming consequences and are associated with higher incidences of academic problems, low self-esteem, job failure, incarceration, obesity, and divorce.
The good news is that there are many things you can do to improve your focus and attention. One of the best ways is with high-quality, brain-healthy supplements…
Attention Support can increase your attention span while helping you stay relaxed and calm. Increase your (or your child’s) potential with Attention Support’s natural focus boosters. Its ingredients were picked for their clinically proven benefits for attention, concentration, calm, and overall self-control. This formula includes:
- Choline – a vitamin-like nutrient that supports the brain’s production of acetylcholine, the key neurotransmitter for attention, learning, and memory.
- Magnesium – magnesium is fundamental to the brain’s ability to generate energy, maintain its nerve cell connections, and conduct the electrical activity that underlies all its functions including focus, memory, mood, and behavior.
- PhosphatidylSerine (PS) – is highly concentrated in the brain and is clinically proven to support healthy attention, learning, and memory.
- Pycnogenol® – a powerful antioxidant concentrate that promotes the delivery of blood to the brain and has improved attention in clinical trials with kids and university students.
- Vitamin B6 – an essential cofactor for various enzymes involved in the production of neurotransmitters linked to attention and healthy mood control, especially when used together with magnesium.
- Zinc – an essential mineral required by at least 100 enzymes and crucial for antioxidant protection of the brain. Zinc has consistently enhanced children’s attention and behavior in clinical trials.
Attention Support gives your brain the nutrients it needs, so its self-regulating processes can keep on top of challenges and allow you to stay focused and productive.
Brain & Memory Power Boost
Brain & Memory Power Boost contains potent ingredients that are clinically-researched to promote the brain’s basic functions, such as its need for blood flow, its high energy demands, and its connectivity through trillions of nerve cells. Supporting these multiple functions can translate into healthy brain performance. This robust formula includes:
- PhosphatidylSerine (PS) – is important for the membranes that make mitochondria, the cells’ tiny generators that make more than 90 percent of the brain’s energy.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC) – acetyl-l-carnitine is a nutrient that is fundamental to the functioning of the mitochondria, and also helps regulate healthy gene, enzyme and neurotransmitter functions.
- N-AcetylCysteine (NAC) – numerous human studies show that NAC provides powerful antioxidant defense against free radicals. NAC also enhances the electrochemical (“redox”) balance within all the brain’s cells.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid – a vitamin-like nutrient that’s vital to cellular energy production. Alpha lipoic acid works within your cell mitochondria not only to generate energy, but to provide powerful antioxidant protection.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract – this extensively researched plant extract safely supports healthy blood flow, which is critical to optimal brain function. It is also a powerful antioxidant.
- Huperzine A – extracted from Huperzia serrata (club moss), a traditional Chinese medicinal herb, this substance improves the actions of the acetylcholine neurotransmitter system.
This all-star lineup of potent nutrients and herbals can help enhance circulation to your brain, ensure its huge energy needs are met, facilitate its electrical connectivity and information processing, and provide it with protection against toxins.
Focus & Energy
Focus & Energy was designed to help fight mental fatigue and promote mental sharpness, productivity, and endurance. This breakthrough supplement features standardized concentrates of an incredible array of adaptogens, traditional plants proven to improve mental performance when under stress. It includes these ingredients:
- Green Tea – a staple in many Asian cultures, green tea (Camellia sinensis) has polyphenol substances that support blood vessel health and promote blood flow to the brain.
- Ashwagandha – used for centuries in ayurvedic medicine, ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an adaptogen well-documented for enhancing the body’s healthy response to stress. Ashwagandha has also been associated with improved memory and attention.
- Rhodiola Rosea – one of the best studied and most potent, fast-acting adaptogens. Rhodiola has been shown to help improve physical and mental performance, fight fatigue, and support a positive mood.
- Ginseng (Panax ginseng) – the original ginseng adaptogen and the most potent of all the revered ginsengs. Its ginsenosides help reduce stress while sharpening mental focus and memory.
- Choline – choline facilitates the brain’s production of acetylcholine, the main neurotransmitter for focus and attention.
If you’re looking for a natural energizer, Focus & Energy’s specially selected nutrients and concentrated herbals provide enhanced mental focus and sustained energy for coping with life’s daily challenges.
NeuroPS provides phosphatidylserine, the phospholipid nutrient present in all the cells, and especially concentrated in our brain cells. Clinical trials have established that PS can enhance memory in people over the age of 50, and it promotes healthy attention, learning and mental sharpness in children and younger adults. More on PS:
- Essential for the brain’s trillions of connections (synapses) to function
- Promotes attention, focus, learning, and other cognitive functions
- Enhances memory for words, names, faces, and numbers
- Supports brain health at all ages
At BrainMD, we’re committed to supplying clinical strength, brain-directed dietary supplements. Using the most rigorous criteria for selecting the highest quality ingredients, we offer ultra-pure, safe, and well tolerated supplements that can help improve your focus and attention, as well as every aspect of your mental performance.
For more information about our focus and attention products, and our full catalog of supplements, please visit us at BrainMD.
Keith is grateful to have the opportunity to write about supplements since many of them have made a dramatic difference in his life. He is often heard around the office saying, “We have supplements for that.”
Latest posts by Keith Rowe (see all)
- 8 Time Management Strategies for the New School Year - September 16, 2019
- Did You Know That There Are 16 Brain Types? - September 11, 2019
- How to Help Your Child Succeed in the New School Year - September 9, 2019