With a passion for educating everyone about the importance of brain health, psychiatrist and brain imaging researcher, Daniel G. Amen, MD, developed this 12 video course based on his phenomenal book, Change Your Brain, Change Your Life. In this fun, informative, and easy-to-understand course, he teaches you the latest strategies on how to love and care foryour brain to help you be and feel your best.
Each of the 12 videos is devoted to a specific topic, ranging from the brain systems and patterns that drive anxiety, mood, focus, addiction and memory problems; lifestyle habits that sabotage your health; how brain problems affect relationships; to natural ways to heal the brain; the importance of a brain healthy diet; and, concrete strategies for reducing your risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
This video series provides you with expert guidance on how you can optimize the function of your brain, improve your overall health, and help your loved ones do the same.
- 12 Principles to Change Your Brain and Your Life
- The Amen Clinics Method
- Limbic System
- Basal Ganglia
- Prefrontal Cortex and cerebellum
- Anterior Cingulate Gyrus
- Temporal Lobes
- Subtyping ADD, anxiety, depression, addictions, violence, and obesity
- The Brain in Relationships
- Nutrition, the Gut and the Brain
- Natural Ways to Heal the Brain
- Amen Clinics Alzheimer’s Risk Reduction Program